Natural or man-made disaster may strike your workplace at any time. Ensuring that your business can function following a major incident is vital. This action packed security management training course provides you with the knowledge and skills to formulate plans of action and to execute them when and where necessary.
What will you learn?
- Identifying and defining emergencies
- Risk assessments and mitigation
- Business impact of civil emergencies
- Developing a business continuity plan
- Costs benefits of emergency planning
- Incident management plans
- Threats and critical activities
- Recovery time objective and business recovery plans
- Communicating information accurately and speedily
- Controlling the public
- Contingency Planning for terrorist attacks
- Generic procedure implementation
- Exercise schedule and reports
- Tactical and strategic planning
- Action Plans. Review of plans
- Major incident escalation
- De-briefing techniques
- Skills and training
£1550 + VAT
BTEC Level 5 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Managing Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity – BTEC Level 5 Certificate: Reviews
The course was excellent, lots of work but very interesting. I would recommend it to my staff and friends. The tutors' real-life experience brought the course to life.
The tutors' experience of operations was superb and the entire course was relevant to me.
Very knowledgeable instructor, great course and very enjoyable, it has given me all the info I need for work.