All persons who carry out work on electrical equipment will at some point need to carry out safe isolation. This could be a single item of equipment, a single circuit or even a 4 phase installation. This course ensures that candidates fully understand the need to isolate and the processes required to carry out isolations in accordance with the electricity at work regulations.
What will you learn?
- Statutory requirements: EAWR 1989
- Health and Safety executive guidance: GS38
- Correct use of equipment for safe isolation
- Good working procedures before isolation
- Isolation of single pieces of equipment
- Identifying the point of isolation
- Safe isolation procedure
- Safe isolation of equipment
- Safe isolation of single phase and 3 phase circuits
- Safe isolation of complete installations
- Practical assessment
£215.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.