This practical focussed System Design course is designed to provide you with the skills required to survey and design access control systems in accordance with current British and European standards.
What will you learn?
- Risk assessment techniques
- Operational Requirement
- Classification of Access Points
- Installation requirements
- Overview of electronic locks
- An overview of access control equipment
- Commissioning, handover and documentation
- Biometric options
- PSU’s, exit buttons and ancillaries
- Planning and design of systems
- Producing system proposals
- Practical site surveys
- Health and Safety requirements
£725.00 + VAT
Access Control System Design – Tavcom Certificate: Reviews
The course content was brilliant and easy to follow. It ticked all the boxes for expectations and learning outcomes. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who deals with electronic access control systems from an end-user point of view. The venue was also a nice environment for the course and did add to the learning.
The course was one of the best courses I have ever done. Nick was a great lecturer he was full of knowledge and explained things really well. I will definitely be keeping in contact with him.
The venue was excellent on all counts!
Nick was an excellent host and tutor, he is obviously a specialist within his field of expertise and could deliver the training at multiple levels. I suppose this will be evident when we all pass!
All in all an excellent course...