To deliver creative solutions in today’s security and economic climates, Security Consultancy needs to be inspirational, innovative and knowledgeable and demonstrate skill and versatility across a very wide range of areas.
Full of practical tips, techniques and the latest technical advancements, this course provides you with the necessary skills to develop, design and implement imaginative security systems in a challenging and difficult environment.
What will you learn?
- Practical security surveys
- Scoping and developing consultancy briefs
- Risk Assessments
- Hazard and threat identification
- The operational requirement
- The consultancy cycle and profession
- Project Management overview
- Evaluating tenders
- Legislation and compliance
- Digital Technology Overview
- Construction regulations
- British and European standards
- Managing client relationships
- On site health and safety
£1550 + VAT
BTEC Level 5 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Security Consultancy – BTEC Level 5 Certificate: Reviews
David was very knowledgeable, engaging and I really enjoyed the course. I found it useful. All in all a very worthwhile course.
David (tutor) had a very nice manner about him and ensured he engaged with all of the students - he is clearly a very experienced consultant. As well as the new information I learnt it was also a good refresher on elements I already knew.