This Intruder Alarms Installation Course is an excellent blend of classroom theory and hands-on practical training. You will receive the fundamental skills needed to install, commission and maintain ‘state of the art’ intruder alarm systems within the requirements of the British and European standards. The course also explains the requirements and implications of new legislation.
Who should attend?
There are no prerequisites. The course is open to all those with an interest intruder alarm systems.
What will you learn?
- Using appropriate test equipment
- Measuring current, voltage and end of line resistance
- Essential installation techniques
- Practical wiring projects
- Inspectorates, standards and governing bodies
- Electronic principles explained
- Understand the different types of detectors, control panels and warning devices
- System design and planning
- Environmental considerations
- Alarm verification and signalling
£695.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate