Terms and Conditions
Tavcom Training Ltd
All bookings should be completed via the website or emailed to email@example.com
Full payment must be received at least 20 working days before the course. For international bookings, payment must accompany the booking.
There is no charge for transferring to alternative course dates, provided the request is received 21 or more working days before the start of the course. One transfer can be made after which there will be a £100 administration charge for each further request. Requests to transfer 11-20 working days before the start of a course will be subject to a transfer fee of 20% of the course fee. Requests to transfer received 0-10 working days before the start of a course will be subject to the full course fee. We reserve the right to change published scheduled course dates, substitute course tutors and amend course content to reflect changes in legislation and advances in technology. In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled, a full refund will automatically be made, however, Tavcom Training disclaim any further liability.
Accommodation is not provided (unless otherwise stated) and is the responsibility of the learner.
Cancellations and requests to transfer must be made in writing either by email, letter or fax and will be acknowledged in writing. If you cancel a booking of more than 20 working days before the course, a full refund will be given – less 10% to cover administration – provided Tavcom is notified in writing. For cancellations made between 15-20 working days before the course, there will be a cancellation fee of £100 per person. For cancellations made 14 working days or less before the course or for ‘no shows’ full payment is required. Registered students may be substituted at no extra charge.
Change of delegate
Course delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the start of the Course if agreed by us in writing and any course eligibility criteria can still be met.
Tavcom Training Ltd reserve the right to cancel an event at any time, without liability, in which case all training fees will be refunded in full, or your place will be transferred to the next course date. However, Tavcom Training Ltd cannot be held liable for any other expenses incurred by participants or their companies due to the cancellation.
Tavcom Training Ltd hold no liability for any consequence of force majeure including, but not limited to, severe weather, acts of Government, strikes, transport delays, unavailability of personnel due to illness.
Changes to advertised details
Tavcom Training Ltd reserve the right to change the venue /speakers/presentations at any time, with or without notice.
All course material is the copyright and intellectual property of Tavcom Training Ltd. We reserve all rights.
Our contract with you is made under English law and any dispute will be dealt with in the English courts if alternative dispute resolution procedures fail or we cannot resolve the matter amicably.
Views and opinions
The views and opinions of the course tutors or attendees are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of Tavcom Training Ltd.
Sales and promotions
There is no cash equivalent to offers and sales promotions. We reserve the right to withdraw or change offers at any time. There are limited places on training courses so we offer a first come, first served basis. All rights reserved.
Tavcom Training Summer Promotion
– The free hotel will be offered for the duration of your UK training course taking place at any of our UK training centres.
– The offer will be provided on a bed and breakfast basis. All other costs will be your own.
– The hotel stay will apply for the night before the first day of the training, checking out on the last day of the training course.
– This offer cannot be substituted for any other product, cash or credit.
– This offer is only available on orders placed directly with us.
– The offer offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website.
– Only one offer per order, per person, per address for the duration of this offer.
– This offer is valid from 15-07-2019 until midnight on 30-08-2019.
– This offer applies to all UK training courses booked between 15-07-2019 and 30-08-2019. The course does not need to be taken during this period – just booked and paid for during this period.
– We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions this page.
The training and notes provided by Tavcom Training Ltd cannot be utilised for the purposes of legal interpretation, and neither Tavcom Training Ltd, its trainers or staff can accept responsibility for the actions of persons interpreting or acting upon the material in litigation. Nor can Tavcom Training Ltd accept responsibility for any injury or loss as a result of relying on the training or training notes. All actions by an individual should be designed in relation to their specific circumstances, and where any doubts exist a specialist should be consulted.