In this virtual training course, delivered live via Zoom you’ll learn about planning, communications, codes of practice, motivating your team, and much more. This is a BTEC Level 3 course, which is an internationally recognised qualification.
Successful supervision of a control room team in the modern workplace demands a varied set of skills. The essential leadership qualities of a professional supervisor include good knowledge of civil and criminal legislation, a sound grasp of communications and planning, and the ability to solve a wide range of day-to-day challenges.
Led by an expert tutor, learners are assessed through a series of assignments (individual/group) covering various subject areas of the course syllabus, plus an individual evening project and a written assessment.
This training course is designed for those who wish to hone their leadership skills in the control room environment. There is no requirement for pre/post coursework.
What will you learn?
- Functions and qualities of supervisors
- Problem solving
- Resolving staff issues and conflict management
- Team Characteristics
- Essential Legislation
- Motivating the team
- Protecting the integrity of your organisation
- Risk Assessment
- Objective – personal and organisational
- Group dynamics
- Team Management
- Development interpersonal communication skills
- Surveillance Camera Codes of practice
- Audit trails and Health and Safety
£745 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate