In this virtual training course, delivered live via Zoom, you will understand how CCTV has an important part to play as part of Civil Enforcement arrangements to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the road network by deterring motorists from contravening Parking or Road Traffic restrictions.
This course will enable you to understand how to competently and efficiently operate a CCTV traffic enforcement scheme within the UK while staying within the current legal framework. You will also gain the confidence and ability to handle breaches of regulations correctly and effectively. This course forms part of our career development programme for operators.
What will you learn?
- The role and duties of CCTV traffic enforcement operators
- Parking and traffic legislation
- Traffic management orders
- Traffic contravention codes
- Data protection Act
- Code of practice for operation of CCTV enforcement cameras
- Health and safety at work
- Operational Requirement
- Vehicle registration marks and DVLA
- Producing images of evidential quality and audit trails
- Approved devices
- Penalty Charge Notice
- Prosecution criteria
- Discretionary parking schemes
- Priority routes
- Bus lane enforcement
- Mobile CCTV enforcement operations
- CCTV evidence Audit trail
- Appeals procedures
£295 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Virtual CCTV Traffic Enforcement – BTEC Level 3 Certificate: Reviews
Very interactive, explained everything very clearly and helpful manner.