This virtual CCTV System Design and Planning course, delivered live via Zoom, is designed for all who have the task of designing and planning small or large systems. Whilst ensuring compliance with the latest international standards this course will provide you with the experience to offer solutions to your clients’ CCTV requirements. The course will be of particular interest to specifiers, consultants, sales personnel and CCTV system project managers.
What will you learn?
- Overview of CCTV technologies and products
- Risk assessment and site surveys
- Effective lighting for CCTV applications
- System Planning – costing, installation, commissioning, maintenance
- Writing the system proposal
- Developing an Operational Requirement
- CCTV system design and product selection
- Legislation, Industry Standards and Codes of Practice
- System Documentation – specification, drawings, commissioning and handover
- The Tender Process – pre/post tender meetings and presentations
£395.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Virtual CCTV System Design and Planning – BTEC Level 3: Reviews
Great course with so much detail, real eye-opener when it comes to some of the basic mistakes that are made, cannot fault my Tutor he was great all the way through and spent the time to explain things when needed. Would definitely recommend.