This virtual Access Control System Design course, delivered live via Zoom, is designed to provide you with the skills required to survey and design access control systems in accordance with current British and European standards.
What will you learn?
- Risk assessment techniques
- Classification of Access Points
- Overview of electronic locks
- Commissioning, handover and documentation
- PSU’s, exit buttons and ancillaries
- Producing system proposals
- Health and Safety requirements
- Operational Requirement
- Installation requirements
- An overview of access control equipment
- Biometric options
- Planning and design of systems
- Practical site surveys
£395 + VAT
Virtual Access Control System Design – Tavcom Certificate: Reviews
The course content was brilliant and easy to follow. It ticked all the boxes for expectations and learning outcomes. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who deals with electronic access control systems from an end-user point of view. The venue was also a nice environment for the course and did add to the learning.