This course is uniquely designed to help security professionals understand project management principles and their application to security systems projects. It will explore the role and responsibilities of a project manager, project management processes and documentation, together with practical skills essential for delivering a successful project in the security context.
This course is a great addition to your security management skillset and is ideal for those who are new to project management and for those who need to strengthen their skills or refresh project knowledge and practice.
What will you learn?
- What makes a successful or unsuccessful project?
- Defining the project concept
- Responsibilities of a project manager
- Stakeholder management
- Defining project scope and setting objectives
- Managing project planning and scheduling for the installation of security systems
- Implementing the project plan
- Project control techniques; costs, risk management and change control
- Communication and project team management techniques
- Testing & Commissioning of security systems projects
- Effective handover & closing of a security project
£1595 + VAT includes Tavcom Certification
BTEC Level 5 Certificate £115.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £90 per person, per night + VAT. Bed & Breakfast is £70 per person per night + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Project Management for Security Systems: Reviews
"From a perspective where I knew nothing, the course and particularly shown has provided me with a good understanding to
Enjoyed the course and confirmed what I do as a pm is the correct way and expanded my knowledge and understanding."
Excellent! Credit to Tavcom.