This training course is designed to ensure that those responsible for the management and testing of electrical equipment, are familiar with the requirements of the electricity at work regulations 1989 and the use of the relevant IET code of practice.
What will you learn?
- Electrical Safety
- Classes of appliance
- Fault protection
- Preliminary inspection of equipment
- Insulation resistance
- Precautions during testing
- Using a portable appliance tester
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Practical and written assessments
- Practical reports and testing
£450.00 + VAT