If you’re interested in booking a training course with Tavcom, please either click ‘Book Now’ or ‘Request a Call Back’ and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
What will you learn?
- Investigating crimes caught on CCTV and other media
- Manage enquiries where images provide key evidence
- The CCTV Code of Practice and how they relate to investigations
- Using CCTV in an ethical manner, privacy, human rights and cultural
- Obtaining the best evidential footage & images
- Investigative strategy for using images during a major enquiry
- CCTV trawling and obtaining images from social media
- Using images held by television broadcasts and newspapers
- Linking suspects in several pieces of footage
- Producing evidential statements and decision logs
- Identification of offenders’ capture on CCTV
- Understand the concept of “Super Recognisers” and be able to organise the effective use of such officers
- Technology and its use in identification
- Use of CCTV in investigations in briefing prosecutors on the value of image evidence
£795 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.