Faulty and non-maintained intruder and hold-up alarm systems will lead to significant additional demands of police attendance, which may result in that response being withdrawn. In this training course, we will cover the most common causes of false alarms and what can be done to identify and rectify the problems. Typically Installation and Service Engineers who have completed our foundation intruder alarms course or a recognised equivalent training programme should attend this course.
What will you learn?
- False alarm management
- Calibration and operation of test equipment
- Diagnosing and rectifying common faults
- Locating and rectifying cable faults
- Voltage drop and calculations
- Insurance prerequisites
- Commissioning checks
- Preventive and corrective maintenance recommendations
- Remote servicing and programming
- Developing maintenance contracts
£625.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Intruder Alarm Repair and Maintenance – BTEC Level 3 Certificate: Reviews
Greatly enjoyed a difficult course due to knowledge and enthusiasm of Lewis. The folder and literature are helpful, there's a good working atmosphere + attitude and the lecturer is very knowledgeable and supportive.