European and British standards, codes of practice, work ethics and insurance issues now form an integral part of everyday operations in the security systems industry. Learn to work safely and legally within this extensive framework of regulations. There are no pre-requisites.
The course is open to all who are involved with the design, installation, ownership, policing and monitoring of electronic intruder alarm systems. The course will give you the confidence and ability to work safely and legally within the current range of laws and other regulations governing the intruder alarm industry.
What will you learn?
- Security risk assessments
- Gathering necessary information
- Insurers’ requirements
- Grading of intruder alarms
- System proposal procedures
- Siting and locating system components
- Requirements for Police response
- Signalling requirements
- British, European and international standards
- Confirmation and dual path signalling
£265.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate