The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order says that it is necessary that the subject premises must have as a minimum a means of detecting fire, a means of escape from fire and the equipment required for fighting a fire. This Tavcom certified course has been specifically designed to give a working understanding of the legislation relating to Fire Risk Assessments and an understanding of what is involved in safely undertaking these, essential knowledge for those looking to work, or already working in the fire industry. Over the eight learning modules we cover the fire risk assessment and give an overview of fire alarm systems both conventional and analogue addressable, plus many other fire safety-related systems such as emergency lighting, sprinkler systems and extinguishers.
What will you learn?
- The Regulatory Reform Order, Fire Industry Standards, bodies and inspectorates
- The Fire Safety Risk Assessment and Evacuation Procedures
- Fire alarm system design detection types, zones, sound level requirements
- Installation (theory and practical) conventional and analogue addressable systems
- Commissioning and handover of systems configuration, testing and documentation
- Service and maintenance of systems
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher and Sprinkler Systems
- Interfacing with ancillary equipment and integration with other systems
£24.99 Inc. VAT
To see what all our customers think, click here
Q) Is the online tutor a human?
A) Your tutor is an industry-leading practitioner in their subject area and still ‘on the tools’, all of our online tutors teach within our classroom courses.
Q) Not sure this course is for you?
A) No worries, give one of our friendly sales team a call so we can fully establish your needs.