This Tavcom certified course consists of 8 modules and has been specifically designed to give you the knowledge and understanding required to be able to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment safely and provide essential knowledge for those looking to work in the industry. This introduction course will give you the ability to confidently carry out effective fire risk assessments to meet the current legislation requirements. Learning how to carry out a Fire Risk Assessment is essential knowledge for those looking to work in the industry. This course also provides an overview of fire alarm systems, conventional and analogue addressable, plus other fire safety-related systems such as emergency lighting, sprinkler systems and extinguishers.
What will you learn?
- The Regulatory Reform Order, Fire Industry Standards, bodies and inspectorates
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire alarm system design detection types, zones, sound level requirements
- Installation (theory and practical) conventional and analogue addressable systems
- Commissioning and handover of systems configuration, testing and documentation
- Service and maintenance of systems
- Interfacing with ancillary equipment and integration with other systems
£24.99 Inc. VAT
To see what all our customers think, click here
Q) Is the online tutor a human?
A) Your tutor is an industry-leading practitioner in their subject area and still ‘on the tools’, all of our online tutors teach within our classroom courses.
Q) Will this course help my career?
A) Yes, this is a world recognised industry qualification…
Q) Not sure this course is for you?
A) No worries, give one of our friendly sales team a call so we can fully establish your needs.