Do you manage or control Security, Facilities, Operations, Estates or CCTV Systems? Are you fully aware of the impact that cyberspace is already having on your existing systems and all aspects of your business and domestic life? Drawing on expert support from Advent IM, Tavcom offers a fascinating introduction to the world of cybercrime and its impact on all aspects of the physical world and looks at ways in which security of existing physical systems can be hardened by robust cybersecurity measures and processes.
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at anyone who is responsible for designing, installing, configuring or maintaining IP networks. This excellent blend of workshop and classroom training will prepare you for challenging ‘real world’ situations in the modern security systems industry.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to assessment and management of threat
- Introducing the cyber threat
- Understanding threat convergence
- Cyber-speak, an introduction for the lay person
- Cyber and the internet
- Fundamentals of cybersecurity
- Principles of Risk Management
- Selecting appropriate Risk Mitigation Options
- Practical Exercise – bringing it all together
- The benefits of getting it right and the cost of getting it wrong – real examples from the real world
£350.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.