This course has been developed with the police, Home Office and transport companies to provide the necessary understanding of how digital footage can be effectively exported and used within our legal system. A classic combination of ‘need to know’ classroom theory supported by practical sessions in the Tavcom workshops.
What will you learn?
- The fundamentals of CCTV
- Compression engines
- Fit for purpose explained
- Extracting video – a practical view
- Evidential criteria and audit trails
- The operational requirement
- Handling video and data storage media
- Setting up DVRs
- Video imaging
- Basic networking principles
- Data protection issues
- Basic legal considerations for CCTV
- Group workshops and evening projects
- Communications and Risk Assessment
- Health and Safety
£1150 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Gathering Video Evidence – BTEC Level 3 Certificate: Reviews
David was super! All of it was new to me but have come away with fountains of knowledge. Best course I have been on! Really enjoyed the practical of the course!
Very professional, straight forward approach. Enjoyed every minute of it. I would put a 6 instead of 5 on all areas very well done. Thank you.