In the increasingly competitive culture of the modern business world, many organisations resort to sophisticated eavesdropping techniques to uncover their rivals’ new products, financial positions and other corporate secrets. On this Electronic Countermeasures training course, we show you the various physical and electronic search techniques that you can employ to protect your company’s assets.
People who should attend this training course might be Police officers, military personnel, VIP protection specialists, senior executives and all others who are responsible for securing sensitive sites and information.
What will you learn?
- Electronic search equipment
- Understanding RF propagation
- Physical search techniques
- Trojan horse disguising techniques unravelled
- Non linear junction detector (NLJD)
- Electronic search equipment capabilities
- Audio and telephone monitoring
- Practical search exercises
- Modern digital transmission vulnerabilities
- Legal considerations in relation to electronic surveillances
£875.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.