This fascinating Covert CCTV training course with its strong practical bias will take your CCTV skills to a new level. You will acquire the confidence to develop your own operational requirement and learn methods of installing covert hides whilst keeping within the current legal framework. There are no prerequisites. This course is open to all those interested in CCTV including managers, users, design planners, police, technicians and engineers.
What will you learn?
- Choosing the right camera and lens for the job
- Impact Assessments
- Types of lighting and its significance
- Law and Legal issues associated with covert CCTV
- Types of recording devices
- Video evidence and confidentiality
- Using transmission devices
- Building and utilising practical hides
- Body worn devices and their deployment
- Principles and practices of audio surveillance
- Health and Safety
£995 + VAT includes Tavcom Certification
BTEC Level 3 Certificate £95.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £90pp per night + VAT, or Bed & Breakfast £70 per person per night plus VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Covert CCTV: Reviews
It's been a wonderful week and I've taken with me a wealth of learning once again which I look forward to putting into practice.
Richard was a wonderful tutor, really professional, top of his game and really explained things that were well above my head in a way I totally understood. I arrived on Monday knowing very little about the subject in hand yet leaving today ready and confident to put my new skills into practice which won't just assist my department back at work but many of our departments. I call this the Tavcom effect.