Successful supervision of a control room team in the modern workplace demands a varied set of skills. The essential leadership qualities of a professional supervisor include a good knowledge of civil and criminal legislation, a sound grasp of communications and planning and the ability to solve wide range of day-to-day challenges.
What will you learn?
- Functions and qualities of supervisors
- Protecting the integrity of your organisation
- Problem solving
- Risk Assessment
- Resolving staff issues and conflict management
- Objective – personal and organisational
- Team Characteristics
- Group dynamics
- Essential Legislation
- Team Management
- Motivating the team
- Development interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service – internal and external
- Surveillance Camera Codes of practice
- CCTV images of evidential quality
- Audit trails and Health and Safety
£745 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Control Room Supervisory Skills – BTEC Level 3 Certificate: Reviews
Although the subject was new to me, it was explained with great clarity and was interesting to see things more clearly.
Martin was brilliant: he listened to everyone, engaged, and taught the class very well - I could not fault him. The handouts are really what I have been searching for so I look forward to reading them.