BS 7671: 2008 amendment 1:2011 of wiring regulations requires that all electrical work is inspected, tested and certificated. It is a requirement of building regulations part P that domestic electrical work is certificated. This course provides you with knowledge and understanding to ensure that all these requirements are met.
What will you learn?
- Statutory requirements
- Types of certification
- Completion of certification
- Explanation of the requirements of periodic inspection and testing
- Correct methods of testing and use of test equipment
- Demonstration of the use of test equipment used for dead and live testing
- Use of test equipment for fault finding
- Each candidate to carry out practical testing on a range of circuits
- Completion of an electrical installation minor works certificate
- Practical assessment on the completion of certificates
£215.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.