CCTV has an important part to play as part of Civil Enforcement arrangements to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the road network. This happens by deterring motorists from contravening Parking or Road Traffic restrictions.
This online course will enable you to understand how to competently and efficiently operate a CCTV traffic enforcement scheme within the UK while staying within the current legal framework. You will also gain the confidence and ability to handle breaches of regulations correctly and effectively. This course forms part of our career development programme for operators and is perfect for those who require the flexibility of online training.
What will you learn?
- The role and duties of CCTV traffic enforcement operators
- Traffic management orders
- Data protection Act
- Health and safety at work
- Vehicle registration marks and DVLA
- Approved devices
- Prosecution criteria
- Priority routes
- Mobile CCTV enforcement operations
- Appeals procedures
- Parking and traffic legislation
- Traffic contravention codes
- Code of practice for operation of CCTV enforcement cameras
- Operational Requirement
- Producing images of evidential quality and audit trails
- Penalty Charge Notice
- Discretionary parking schemes
- Bus lane enforcement
- CCTV evidence Audit trail
£345 inc VAT (£287.50 ex VAT)
BTEC Level 3
Q) Is the online tutor a human?
A) Your tutor is an industry-leading practitioner in their subject area and still ‘on the tools’, all of our online tutors teach within our classroom courses.
Q) Will this course help my career?
A) Yes, this is a world recognised industry qualification…
Q) Not sure this course is for you?
A) No worries, give one of our friendly sales team a call so we can fully establish your needs.