This CCTV System Design and Planning course is designed for all who have the task of designing and planning small or large systems. Whilst ensuring compliance with the latest international standards this course will provide you with the experience to offer solutions to your clients’ CCTV requirements. The course will be of particular interest to specifiers, consultants, sales personnel and CCTV system project managers.
What will you learn?
- Overview of CCTV technologies and products
- Developing an Operational Requirement
- Risk assessment and site surveys
- CCTV system design and product selection
- Effective lighting for CCTV applications
- Legislation, Industry Standards and Codes of Practice
- System Planning – costing, installation, commissioning, maintenance
- System Documentation – specification, drawings, commissioning and handover
- Writing the system proposal
- The Tender Process – pre/post tender meetings and presentations
£725 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Basic knowledge of CCTV is required to benefit from this course.
CCTV System Design and Planning – BTEC Level 3: Reviews
The course was enjoyable, we came away with some useful knowledge and some good tips from Andy M. I believe it will assist us with quoting more formally in the future, hopefully assisting us to obtain a NSI or similar certification.
It was good to meet Andy Mussell and the fact that he is still working in the industry he was lecturing about made it more relevant… there’s nothing worse than someone just sprouting from a script during a course.
The Tavcom training centre and facilities were spot on.
As a result I would recommend Tavcom if anyone enquired.
I have a greater understanding of the technical side which will greatly help when carrying out security reviews. Great knowledge of the subject, very friendly and helpful.