With millions of CCTV cameras now installed in the United Kingdom, the vital skills of system repair and maintenance technicians have never been in greater demand. This CCTV training course is also invaluable to technically minded end-users who wish to ensure that their own CCTV systems are operating with optimum accuracy and efficiency.
What will you learn?
- Diagnosing and rectifying common faults
- Fault finding techniques
- Locating and rectifying cable faults
- Measuring video levels
- Identifying faults in video transmission systems
- Optimisation of camera tracking and focus
- IP diagnosis and repair
- Servicing recording devices
- Maintenance requirements
- Health and Safety on site and in workshops
£595.00 + VAT
BTEC level 3 certificate
Who should attend? It is important that only those who have completed our Foundation CCTV course or who have appropriate underpinning knowledge should attend this CCTV Repair course. Delegates will be able to successfully identify, diagnose and rectify a wide range of CCTV faults with confidence and efficiency.