Covering the A – Z of closed-circuit television from an enhanced technical perspective this programme was devised to develop the skills of practitioners in design, consultancy and commissioning. It will dig deep into your existing reserves of knowledge but will lead you to the pinnacle of CCTV expertise. People who should attend this Professional CCTV Design and Management course are Consultants, design engineers and technical support engineers. This theory-based syllabus is also available as a distance learning package. The course, leading towards professional registration with the IET, will be of particular benefit to delegates who wish to develop their careers in either CCTV consultancy or design. Delegates should have attended our CCTV 1 course or an equivalent prior to booking our CCTV Masterclass training course.
What will you learn?
- Light, how this effects the CCTV Image
- Optics, how they work and why so important
- Camera functions and the physical effect on picture
- The Operational Requirement
- Resolution, pixels per metre and how to measure
- Compression, artifacts and image size
- 360, Panoramic and megapixel technology
- Display screens
- Video management solutions
- Recording and storage
- Power including designing POE requirements
- IP Networking
- Practical site surveys
- Health and Safety requirement
£1325.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 4 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.