An advanced CCTV (VSS) training course for individuals requiring an enhanced technical understanding of the principles and practices of Digital CCTV, leading to a prestigious BTEC level 4 qualification in CCTV Technology for Security Applications. This course is particularly suited to CCTV engineers, technical support engineers, design engineers, CCTV consultants, commissioning engineers, integrators and all those looking to broaden their understanding of CCTV.
Note that for the Advanced Video Surveillance Systems Course, a good prior knowledge of CCTV is required through existing work experience, having taken our Foundation / Practical CCTV Installation Course or other equivalent training.
What will you learn?
- Light, how this effects the CCTV Image
- Optics, why are they so important
- Camera functions and the physical effect on picture
- The Operational Requirement
- Resolution, pixels per metre and how to measure
- Compression, artifacts and image size
- 360, Panoramic and megapixel technology
- Display screens
- Video management solutions
- Recording and storage
- Power including designing POE requirements
- IP Networking
- Practical site surveys
- Health and Safety requirement
- Video Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
£1450.00 + VAT includes Tavcom Certification
BTEC Level 4 Certificate £115.00 + VAT
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £90pp per night + VAT, or Bed & Breakfast £70 per person per night plus VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.