This course will keep you informed of all the latest developments in CCTV legislation. From data protection and evidence criteria to freedom of information and human rights legislation and GDPR, every vital issue of the day will be addressed.
What will you learn?
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner
- The Information Commissioners role
- Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR
- CCTV Codes of Practice
- International Standards associated with CCTV
- Evidential picture gathering techniques
- RIPA, Freedom of Information and Human Rights Act
- Current SIA regulations and licensing laws
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests
- Digital archiving and audit trials
£265.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
CCTV Legislation Course – BTEC Level 3 Certificate: Reviews
Really engaging and enjoyable
Very happy. Great Instructor. Made learning good. Communication 5
I really enjoyed the course yesterday, it was very informative and Johns knowledge and experience was also very beneficial.
The course was very informative but the vast majority was well above the knowledge that we were looking for from our perspective.
We did get the answers to the questions we were looking for so overall a worthwhile experience
All I can say is, I was very pleased with how the course was presented, and Jon was very forthcoming with sharing his knowledge and experiences with us. He was absolutely spot on, I cannot think of anything I would change.