This course will keep you informed of all the latest developments in CCTV legislation. From data protection and evidence criteria to freedom of information and human rights legislation and GDPR, every vital issue of the day will be addressed.
With this course, learners will have the option to choose a non-accredited route at a reduced cost if they wish to do so. Those that choose the non-accredited route will receive a Tavcom Certificate upon successful completion. Learners can purchase the non-accredited course here.
What will you learn?
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner
- Data Protection Act 2018 and GDPR
- International Standards associated with CCTV
- RIPA, Freedom of Information and Human Rights Act
- Dealing with Subject Access Requests
- The Information Commissioners role
- CCTV Codes of Practice
- Evidential picture gathering techniques
- Current SIA regulations and licensing laws
- Digital archiving and audit trials
£225 excl. VAT accredited route. £125 excl. VAT non-accredited route
Learners own pace
BTEC Level 3 Certificate
Q) Is the online tutor a human?
A) Your tutor is an industry-leading practitioner in their subject area and still ‘on the tools’, all of our online tutors teach within our classroom courses.
Q) Will this course help my career?
A) Yes, this is a world recognised industry qualification…
Q) Not sure this course is for you?
A) No worries, give one of our friendly sales team a call so we can fully establish your needs.