A practical course for practical people balanced with a good measure of relevant classroom theory. This advanced course takes the study of intruder alarm wiring, installation, commissioning, maintenance, diagnostics and repair to higher levels of expertise. Anyone from the security industry who wishes to strengthen their position in the intruder alarm sector should attend this course.
What will you learn?
- Wiring and installation of grade 3 systems
- Installation, commissioning and testing of remote signalling
- An insight into multiplexed systems
- Alarm verification technology
- Practical remote servicing
- Advance fault finding and routine service checks
- False alarm management
- Working with RVRC’s and ARCs
- Networking intruder alarm systems
- Essential procedures and documentation
£895.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 4 Certificate
Delegates should have completed the Tavcom foundation or practical intruder alarms course or have similar technical competence. This in-depth coverage of alarm systems enables engineers to master the skills of their profession and, by leading towards professional registration with the IET, enhances their career development potential.