Designed for commissioning, installation and technical support engineers that require an advanced technical understanding of high-security access control systems. This training course develops your knowledge by delving into emerging product innovations including biometrics, TCP/IP, RFID and smart card solutions, all of which are likely to be used in new security systems or to enhance those already in existence.
What will you learn?
- Biometrics access control systems explained
- Topology of traffic barriers, gates and turnstiles, safety considerations
- Machinery directive
- Implementation of standards and procedures
- Integration of electronic security
- Fault finding and diagnostics
- Installation of IP networked access systems
- Understanding protocols and use of third party readers and cards
- Installation of hands free access control
- Third Party protocols of readers and cards
- Hands free access
- Commissioning access control systems
- Card security, legislation and protection of data
- Planning and design of sophisticated access control systems
- British and European standards
- Anti-passback technologies
- Time and attendance
£895.00 + VAT
BTEC Level 4 Certificate
Accommodation with dinner, bed & breakfast can be included for an additional cost of £85pn + VAT. Please make a note on your booking form if you wish to add this option.
Advanced Access Control – BTEC Level 4 Certificate: Reviews
Fantastic and very informative. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Tavcom