Are you looking for your next career move?
Tavcom’s sales team are responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with prospective learners & students, identifying, nurturing and converting sales opportunities.
Sales Account Manager
LOCATION: although this office is primarily based from the Bishop’s Waltham office, the role has the flexible option of home working or from one of our offices in Surrey and Leicester.
09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
23 days annual leave, plus benefits
£22,000 – £25,000 per annum, plus quarterly bonus based on company target
The Linx International Group deliver specialist security training and consultancy services, throughout the globe. Due to continuing growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a sales account manager to join the team in Bishops Waltham, Hampshire.
This is a pivotal sales account management role, proactively engaging new, existing and lapsed clients. Working as part of a friendly, dynamic small team, you’ll be a self-sufficient, motivated and energetic person. The role is varied, and will be in the form of meetings, phone calls and providing support at exhibitions and seminar events.
- Proactively sell training courses to new, existing and lapsed clients
- Consultatively build relationships with cross-section of client organisation, selling ‘wide and deep’
- Manage own forecast and pipeline, working with Head of Sales to ensure sufficient coverage
- Takes ownership of conversion rates and adjusts sales activity accordingly
- Book and attend client meetings, both for self and others
- Be aware of market trends, competitor information and liaise with Head of Sales to keep our portfolio relevant and current
- Sales experience, preferably within training or security sector (although full training will be provided)
- Must have self-sufficient, driven and assertive work ethic
- Strong communicator, particularly verbal and written
- The successful candidate may at times need to visit clients and courses and therefore a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is necessary.
Previous knowledge of security management and/or selling training is not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org